So for all of you who don't want to come into the office because you can work remotely...there's another reason why you should come...to play PING PONG!
If you do decide to come...there are masters here that I should tell you about. I've caught some of their moves on camera. Please be warned that these super awesome moves should not be performed by amateur pong enthusiasts. Remember, these are Masters of Pong performing these moves.
Shane practicing his Lethal Whirlwind Slaughter House Stance move.
This is Bryant's secret move I accidentally caught on camera. It's the Single Back Hand Jabbing
Front Forward Motion attack move. It's so fast only ping pong masters can see it!
Front Forward Motion attack move. It's so fast only ping pong masters can see it!
Shane prepares to return Caleb's Super Duper Overhead Strike Double Spin
attack serve. It spins in 2 directions at the same time...I swear!
Here is Caleb's secret Rolling Thunder Paddle Spin of Death move!
I almost didn't catch it. It's Michael's famous Super Sonic Boom Top Spin move!
Get ready for Bryant's Super Duper Dragon Punch Forehand Spin Serve move!
Oh no...it's Caleb's Right Handed Hook Rising Twister move!
Nobody can touch Nick's Front Falcon Punch return move!
Nick's level 3 Super Saiyan Tornado Spin Attack move made Caleb move an inch to the right. It's the first that anyone's ever made Caleb move out of his position to get the ball. This was an intense battle!
A close up of Nick's Level 5 Back Handed Super TropicStorm Quick Spin move. Fast isn't it?Here's Adam's Thunder Rage Side Spin (while on the phone) return.
It was a heated battle. Adam had to pull out all of the tricks including this one:
the Griffon Choke Eagle Elbow Level 10 Ninja Serve of death!
I hope everyone had fun reading the funny styles we use here at Bixly. If you don't believe that we can do these moves..come play us and find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment