Of course, there's still room for much more people so make sure you make it to the next one!
Here are some pictures:
Here's Tom with half of the pizzas that night. He was hungry!
Here's Caleb rockin' with the groceries!
Sodas and pizza. What else do we need for a great Halo & Movie Night?
Here Adam's trying to open a package of optical cables but they are packaged in the super-hard, can't-get-me-open plastic casings.
Here's Adam still trying to open the package of optical cables.
Here, Bryant shows off his pimpin pose while digging into a slice of pizza and a cold beverage.
Caleb just had to show off the movie we were going to watch!
Everyone..just chill...
"Uh, I just wanna eat two pizzas, what do you wanna do?"
I think Bryant got up to get something on this picture but I wasn't sure.
OMG..it's "THE NEVER-ENDING STORY"!!! We are sooo watching this!
No comments:
Post a Comment